Telemedicine’s moment to shine has arrived. Amidst rising national concern regarding the spread of coronavirus COVID-19—on top of the annual influenza cycle—Congress has passed an emergency spending bill that expands Medicare reimbursement for telemedicine during a public health emergency by loosening restrictions on the permissible locations for patients during the consultation. Read more
swyMed will be “Taking Care of Business” at HIMSS 2016—where will you be?
How do we stack up against Elvis? Read more
The Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society’s (HIMSS) Annual Conference and Exhibition will be held February 29 through March 4, 2016 in Las Vegas. Although HIMSS covers a broader range of topics than telemedicine, we encourage you to stop in and take a look if you’ll be in the area. HIMSS offers a rich resource for keeping abreast of the latest research and legislation in the healthcare industry, as well as opportunities for education and certification as a health IT professional.
Oh, and one last thing: Super Bowl Winning Quarterback and Five-Time NFL MVP Peyton Manning will give the closing keynote address. What does football have to do with health IT? I have no idea, but success principles are the same no matter the industry!
To learn more about HIMSS16, visit www.himssconference.org.
I admit it’s been too long since I last posted here. Well, I have an excuse…
We’ve been busy getting ready for the HIMSS and ATA 2015 conferences. We’re very excited to be going because we believe this is the year swyMed really makes its presence known in the healthcare space.
At HIMSS we will be introducing some very special technology for home health use as well as new partnerships that will make the deployment and delivery of healthcare even easier. Read more
- Adoption of Telemedicine (58)
- American Telemedicine Association (22)
- Announcement (21)
- Behavioral Health (14)
- case study (6)
- Home health (42)
- Interoperability (5)
- Mergers & acquisitions (1)
- mHealth (60)
- Mobile Video Collaboration (21)
- Press Releases (9)
- Public Health (2)
- Reimbursement (30)
- Secure Video Collaboration (41)
- swyMed (62)
- TeleHealth (185)
- TeleMedicine (230)
- Uncategorized (31)
- NBC News Affiliate Highlights swyMed’s Mobile Telehealth SolutionNovember 15, 2017 - 4:32 pm
- Microsoft & SwyMed improve health outcomes by connecting remote patients with specialistsSeptember 6, 2017 - 8:51 am
- Are Paramedics Ready for EMS Telemedicine?May 15, 2020 - 4:46 pm
- Building a Coronavirus Telemedicine Program? Read This First!May 1, 2020 - 2:18 pm
- Emergency Measures Spur Growth of Telemedicine for Coronavirus, but What Comes Afterward?April 15, 2020 - 5:09 pm